Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Perfume Collection



Hello everyone, i'm so sorry i haven't been blogging in a while but hopefully i'll post more often from now on. 


I love love love perfume, I have been picking up loads of different perfumes for as long as i can remember and I thought i'd show you my perfume collection and show you some of the perfumes i love. I think the first ever perfume i got was tommy girl which i got as a christmas present years ago. What was your first ever perfume?




Here are most of the perfumes in my collection:




♡  Circus Fantasy - Britney Spears





♡  Wonderstruck - Taylor Swift





♡  Charlie Red - Revlon




♡  Tommy Girl - Tommy Hilfiger




♡  Love Blossoms - Kate Moss




♡  Someday - Justin Bieber




♡  Signature - Victoria Beckham




♡  No.5 Chanel



♡  Obsession - Calvin Klein




♡  Notes - Celine Dion




♡  Red Door - Elizabeth Arden




♡  Zara Woman Rose Gold - Zara




♡  Amarige D'amour - Givenchy




♡  Eternity- Calvin Klein




♡  Sexy Darling - Kylie Minogue



What's your favourite perfume? Is there any perfumes that you would recommend me to try out?



Hope you enjoyed this blog post,
Please follow my blog on GFC and on bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4786809/lamoraa

And feel free to follow me on twitter too, @Lamoraaaaaa


Speak to you soon,

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. No.5 Chanel perfume smell so SEXY! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesnt it? I absolutely looooove it :D

      Delete
  2. I really like the Britney circus fantasy, have you tried the original fantasy? That's one of my favourites
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i havent, i have tried circus fantasy and midnight fantasy but the original fantasy is the only one i havent picked up yet! i must try it sometime :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Ghost Original and Victoria's Secret Bombshell fragrant! So lovely!

    Tori xxx

    toribrownies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard they're amazing fragrants! I must pick them up sometime :) x

    ReplyDelete