Saturday 6 April 2013

My Yankee Candle obsession



Hey everyone, so as you can probably guess already from the title, I am becoming sooo obsessed with yankee candles lately, they all just smell so delicious. Obviously why i love yankee candles is because of all the gorgeous scents but i also love them because they are very relaxing to have burning whilst sitting around in your bedroom.





 One of my favourites at the moment is the Red Velvet, if you love cupcakes you will love the scent of this sweet candle and also the candle is such a pretty, pink/red colour which is so so cute. It just smells of frosting and cakes all in one, it is so yummy. It is an extremely sweet scent so if you are not keen on sweet, young scents i would not recommend this. The only thing i don't like about yankee candles is they are a tiny bit expensive. A large jar is €23.95, the small jar is around €9.99, In my opinion it is worth it because i could smell any of their scents for hours.



Does anyone else love Yankee Candles? Which is your favourite scent?   





Here's the link to the 'Yankee Candle' website http://www.yankee.co.uk/up-to-50-off?gclid=CML_hL2FtrYCFUZP4QodLk4ATw they is 50% off all their candles, if any of you want to check it out  :)




Hope you enjoying this blog post,
please follow my blog and follow me on bloglovin; http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4786809/lamoraa


xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love your blog too :)

      Delete
  2. This looks beautiful! I love the deep pink/red shade of the candle. I love scented candles. My recent favorite is
    Glade Relaxing Zen. Will definitely check this out next time.

    Love your post..

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i love it, its such a lovely colour! Aw yum must check that one out :) Thank you so much :) Love your blog x

      Delete
  3. I'd loveeee to buy these candles D: but they're so overpriced here if I'm not mistaken. Red Velvet is a wonderful smell :)

    I'm more of a fragrance oil gal though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah thats the only down side to their products, wish they were a bit cheaper then i would have hundreds :P Yes it is, its gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaking love candles! I've yet to try Yankee Candles, because I've been addicted to Bath & Body Works. I think I'll make the jump next though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, i could smell them for hours :P Oh i love bath & body works too, they're amazing! Yeah you should definitely try them, you'll love them! :)

      Delete
  6. Not a Yankee Candles fan... sorry!! I've only ever sniffed a couple, but those that I have smelt have either been far too sickly sweet, or really soapy, they all smell a bit like fabric conditioner to me! Maybe I'm not qualified to comment as I haven't smelt every single one, but they're not a go-to brand for me. I'd rather have reed diffusers as a rule anyway so that the fragrance is constantly and not limited to when you want to light it. I like coming home to a scent and getting a burst of it as you walk in the door, seeings as you can't leave a candle unattended this doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thats a shame! Yes i agree with you some of their candles can be very sweet, you never know you might find one that you like one day, :P

      Delete
  7. Love this candles.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they're gorgeous! Thank you so much :) Sure, heres the link to my bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4786809/lamoraa ill follow you back :)

      Delete
  8. I LOVE Yankee Candles.
    We burn quite a lot of josh sticks and scented candles, so Yankee is definitely a household fave!
    Some of my favourite scents are Clean Cotton, Baby Powder and Lavender.

    Lots of love,
    LiLi Xx
    www.LetsGetLippy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same :) aw i love all them scents aswell especially the lavender one :) xx

      Delete