Thursday 16 May 2013

6 Products I Couldn't Live Without


So today i thought i'd share with you the 6 beauty products I couldn't live without. It was quite difficult narrowing it down to only 6 things but i managed to decide the products that i use the most and that I have repurchased a few times.


M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - I love this foundation alot, it took me a while to find a good foundation that matches my skin and this matches my skin really well. This foundation applys a light/medium coverage and has a dewy finish.


Naked Palette 2 - I love love love this product. It is one of my most used beauty products when i'm applying eyeshadow. It has such pretty brown and gold shimmery colours. 


Aussie Take the Heat (3 minute miracle) - I thought i would throw a hair product i love in this blogpost. This product is amazing.  If you feel your hair is looking a bit damaged or lifeless , pop this on when your in the shower and leave it in your hair for 3-4 minutes and you will automatically see a difference. In my opinion this product definitely works on my hair, it makes my hair look way shinier and it smells so so good too.



Carmex - This is one of my all time favourite lip balms, it is so moisturising and i love it. If you don't have  carmex i would definitely recommend you go pick it up, im sure you'll love it as much as me.


Benefit Hoola Bronzer - I think i only bought this a couple months ago but i absolutely love it so far and i nearly always use it when I apply my makeup. 


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - Love love love this. For years i have been trying out loads of different mascara's and i dont think any other mascara has made my eyelashes look as long as this does.





I hope you enjoyed this post.


What are your 6 products you couldn't live without? 







Lots of love,






4 comments:

  1. Love the Naked palettes, I am a new follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, they're amazing! Aw thank you :) Aw i love your blog, its so good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great choices! I really want to try out the NAKED palette, I don't know why it has taken me this long to go out and get one haha :) x

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I've never used any of them, but I've heard so many things about the Naked Palette. I feel I need to find out more now x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete