Monday 6 May 2013

OOTD: Outfit of the day



This is my first ever OOTD. I always love reading other people's OOTD's so i thought why not do my own one. Usually the weather is very crappy these days but suprisingly when i woke up this morning it was lovely and sunny outside. This outfit is very casual because i was just around the house for the day so i decided to put on something comfy and light. So here's my outfit:

Clothes: 


So i chose to wear these grey leggings which are extremely comfy and can go with nearly any outfit. They are from Dunnes Stores and i got them for €8.



I threw these cute white shoes from pennys on which i purchased recently and i absolutely love them. I got them for €4.


I wore my light grey jumper which i bought from pennys for €10. Under that i wore just a plain white string top which i also got from pennys for only €2 which was so so cheap.


Accessories:


I wore very little accessories today as i was only at home for the day but i wore my small pearl earrings which i got in pennys in a 6 pack for only €1.50.


I also wore this cute floral watch from pennys which i bought for €3. I love this watch i think it's so so cute.



( I just noticed that all my clothes are from pennys in this outfit, i do shop in other places too, thats just what i threw on for the day :P ) Oh and i hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend :)



What did you wear today? 




Hope you enjoyed this post, if you would like to see more OOTD's please let me know!

Lots of love,
xoxo








4 comments:

  1. Love this, so relaxed and comfty but stylish! Check my ootd at toribrownies.blogspot.co.uk
    Tor xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your ootd from today, its so nice :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, and everything is so well coordinated!

    Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete