Sunday 5 May 2013

My Daily Skincare Routine


I absolutely love reading blog post's about people's skincare routines and I love to see if they have any tips on how I can help my skin. I decided to share my daily skincare routine with all of you. I have normal/dry skin and i have been trying out loads of different products for my skin over the years and I have now found products old and new that work well with my skin.



The first thing I do is remove my makeup with my Iseree facial wipes and La roche posay rosaliac micellar makeup removal gel. This removes every single bit of makeup on my face and doesnt leave my skin feeling stiff.



Now that my makeup is fully removed, i cleanse my face with La roche posay toleriane dermo-cleanser. I find this cleanser really goes well with my skin and it leaves it feeling smooth and reduces the amount of blemishes I have.




Then taking my La roche posay toleriane fluide moisturiser i squirt a small bit of the moisturiser onto my fingertips and I gently apply it all around my face.



If i have any dry patches around my face i use La roche posay lipikar baume AP. As i suffer from dry skin, I find this product amazing because it helps reduce and get rid of my dry patches. I would really recommend this product if you have dry skin.




If i have any blemishes I would use Vichy normaderm hyaluspot and apply a small amount where my blemishes are. This is one of the best products i have tried as it gets rid of any blemish i have really quick.
Also another product i use on any blemishes that i have is Sudocrem. I use this aswell as the vichy product because it reduces any blemish i have overnight and is really good for my skin.


When all of the above is done, i apply a small bit of vaseline on my lips to moisturise them throughout the night.






Hope you enjoyed this post, please comment below and follow my blog if you like my posts :)


Lots of love, 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. great selection of products. I need to try some of these, Vichy blemish one def. I just bought Loreal micellar product like the one above, really gentle rnt they xx :) nice to see someones routine.

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah do, its amazing :) yeah they're so gentle on the skin, love them :) thanks :) x

      Delete
  2. An amazing post. You put me to shame haah! I need to up my skin care game, I only use wipes! Thank you xx

    toribrownies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hahah sometimes i would forget too :P No problem :) xx

      Delete
  3. I mostly use Loreal wipes to remove my makeup. Vaseline Lip Therapy is a lovely product, I have the blue one. :)))

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - beauty, makeup & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're very good aswell :) Yeah i love it :D

      Delete